Audio Mastering Services
Cyclic Law Audio Mastering is open to all recording artists and record labels.
The studio was founded in 2002 by Frederic Arbour and is located in Berlin, Germany.
The brief mastering FAQ below contains all the information you need to submit your material.
Don't hesitate to contact us for further information.
1. What is Mastering?
Mastering is the last step before sending your mixed musical/audio project to a pressing plant to be put to compact-disc or vinyl and Casette.
It ensures that the material is cohesive and that the sound quality is absolutely optimized.
2. What does it include?
- File transfer, bit/sample rate conversion (if required)
- Noise reduction
- Stereo enhancement
- Compression, limiting
- Volume fluidity between all tracks
- Editing (in/out fades, cross-fades, gaps, song order)
3. How are the tracks processed?
- Our mastering process is entirely done in the digital domain with Analog modeled softwares, all operations are done in 64-bit,
and we use the most recent and professional computer-based equipment and high quality reference monitors. And most of all our ears and expertise.
4. What kind of music do you accept?
- We're open to any style of music, but do have a wider knowledge of all styles of Electronic music, from Ambient to Techno but also Metal and Acoustic Folk etc...
5. How shall I provide the source material?
- Material can be sent by upload, we suggest using Wetransfer.com as a safe way to send us files.
- Files should be at a minimum of 24bit / 44khz with an output volume of around -6db.
- Material can also be provided on an audio CD-R or a data CD-R/DVD-R/DVD+R with .WAV, .AIFF, .SD2.
Simply contact us by e-mail to schedule a Mastering and to discuss your project and needs. Prepare a clear track-listing for the final product (with the order of the tracks), and your specific instructions (time of silences between tracks, fades, noises you'd like to remove, EQ preferences etc...)
6. How Much does your Services cost?
• Up to 78 minutes (full lenght albums): 300 Euro.
• Up to 25 minutes (MCD): 150 Euro.
7. How can I pay?
We accept all major credit cards (via PayPal) and Wire Transfers.
Please note that payment must be received in full before the delivery of the final master.